This quick and easy slow cooker tex mex sausage and rice recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including onion, smoked sausage, and green pepper.
Slow Cooker Tex Mex Sausage and Rice
- 14 -16 oz package smoked sausage
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Mexican style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 c celery sliced
- 1 c green pepper chopped
- 1 c white rice uncooked
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- Combine all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot / slow cooker and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 4 hours on low, or until rice is tender but not mushy.