Welcome, hope you’re hungry. To get started, just click on one of the recipe tags in the menu for some easy recipes. Check out our surplus of easy crock pot recipes for families on the go. No sign-up involved, enjoy the free easy recipes.
Barbecued Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings wing tips clipped
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- 2 T honey
- 1/2 c diced onion
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 c ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 T vinegar
- 2 T soy sauce
- Place chicken in a shallow plastic container.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cover chicken and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Barbecue wings in a covered grill over medium heat, making sure to not cook directly over flames.
- Grill for 20 - 25 minutes, turning often.
- Baste with reserve sauce.