Welcome, hope you’re hungry. To get started, just click on one of the recipe tags in the menu for some easy recipes. Check out our surplus of easy crock pot recipes for families on the go. No sign-up involved, enjoy the free easy recipes.
Mustard Rubbed Barbecued Pork Chops
- 2 lbs pork chops 1/2 inch thick
- 1 t chili powder
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1/2 t dry mustard
- 1/4 t black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic salt, dry mustard, and black pepper.
- Rub pork chops with seasoning.
- Place pork chops on grill over high heat/hot coals, and sear for 2 minutes per side.
- Cook pork over medium heat/medium hot coals for 16 minutes, turning once during grilling time.
- Pork internal temperature should be at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit when done.