If you want a little heat with your burger, try this quick and easy Mexican cheeseburgers recipe. It consists of six ingredients, including taco seasoning.
Easy Mexican Cheeseburgers
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 4 crusty hamburger buns
- 1/4 c jalapenos
- Combine ground beef and taco seasoning, and form into four patties.
- Place patties on grill over hot coals and cook for 12-16 minutes, flipping burgers halfway through cooking.
- Add cheese and grill for one minute longer.
- Add lettuce to each bottom hamburger bun, and place burger on top.
- Add jalapenos on top of burger and cover with bun.
- Serve with condiments of choice.