Try this quick and easy taco dip recipe the next time you get the munchies. It consists of eight ingredients including ground beef, refried beans, salsa, and sharp cheddar cheese.
Easy Breezy Taco Dip
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 c salsa medium
- 2 1/4 oz can black olives sliced and drained
- 3/4 c whole green onions sliced
- 2 c sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a medium skillet; drain.
- Layer bottom of 2 quart casserole dish with refried beans.
- Spread meat over refried beans.
- Pour salsa over meat.
- Cover meat with cheese.
- Top off with onions and olives.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Add sour cream over top.
- Serve with tortilla chips.