This easy cream of celery tuna casserole recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including cream of celery soup and hard boiled eggs.
Cream of Celery Tuna Casserole
- 3 (5 oz) cans tuna in water drained and flaked with fork
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of celery soup
- 4 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1 3/4 c crushed potato chips
- 1 c celery chopped
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/2 c potato chips and mix.
- Pour into a large casserole dish.
- Top with remaining potato chips.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
Recipe submitted by Michelle P. via Columbus, Ohio