Try this easy butternut squash bake recipe. It consists of 9 ingredients, including egg, butter, salt, and grated Parmesan cheese.
Butternut Squash Bake
- 1 butternut squash; peeled seeded and cubed
- 1/2 c non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c crushed graham crackers
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 T butter melted
- 1 t brown sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place squash in large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil then bring heat down and lightly boil for 10-15 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Drain, then transfer squash to a large bowl.
- Mash the squash then stir in yogurt, egg, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a 2 qt baking dish.
- In a separate bowl combine crackers, Parmesan cheese, and butter and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned.