This easy bratwurst and eggs breakfast bake recipe consists of only 5 ingredients, and is versatile enough to be served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Bratwurst and Eggs Breakfast Bake
- 1 lb bratwurst casings removed, browned and drained
- 12 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 6 slices white or wheat bread cubed
- 2 c milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine bratwurst, cheese, milk and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add bread and mix.
- Pour contents into baking pan.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.