Try this quick and easy vegetable soup recipe. It consists of eleven ingredients, including stewed tomatoes, green beans, and elbow macaroni.
What you need:
- 4 c water
- 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 8 oz can green beans, drained
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 8 oz can corn, drained
- 8 oz can carrots, drained
- 1/2 c celery, chopped
- 1/2 c elbow macaroni
- 1/2 t dried basil
- 2 T olive oil
What you do:
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Add onion and celery and cook until tender; set aside.
- In a 4 quart saucepan, bring 4 c water to boil.
- Add bouillon and heat until cubes are dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients including celery and onion.
- Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.