Try this quick and easy to make vegetable and sausage dinner. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 5 ingredients, including smoked sausage.
Vegetable and Sausage Dinner
- 1 lb smoked sausage sliced in half lengthwise, then sliced in 1/2" pieces
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans green beans, drained
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans carrots, drained
- 4 c potatoes cooked and chopped in bite sized pieces
- 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- Brown sausage in a medium skillet.
- Add sausage and remaining ingredients to a 3 1/2 quart crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 6 hours on low.