Try this quick and easy two meat spaghetti sauce. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 13 ingredients, including ground beef and Italian sausage.
What you need:
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage with casings removed
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Italian style tomatoes, broken up
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 8 oz can tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1/2 t sugar
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 2 t dried basil
What you do:
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Place meat and remaining ingredients into a 4 quart crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles.