Try this quick and easy to make turkey pasta skillet. This easy poultry recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including ground turkey and zucchini.
Turkey Pasta Skillet
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small zucchini thinly sliced
- 4 oz penne pasta cooked and drained
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- In a large skillet, brown onion, garlic and turkey; drain.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to skillet and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in zucchini and pasta and continue to simmer on low 5 minutes, or until heated through.