Try this quick and easy to make turkey corn chowder recipe. This easy crock pot recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including ground turkey and creamed corn.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned and drained
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 15 oz can cream style corn
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 t ground thyme
- 1/8 t sage
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Place all ingredients into a 4 quart or larger crock pot and stir to mix.