This easy turkey and black bean crock pot chili recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including oregano, minced garlic, and ground turkey.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey, browned and drained
- 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 T chili powder
- 2 t cumin
- 1/2 t oregano
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix thoroughly.
- Cook, covered, for 8-9 hours on low.
- Serve with jalapenos, sour cream, and/or shredded cheese.