Try this quick and easy to make tuna broccoli casserole. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including macaroni.
Tuna Broccoli Casserole
- 2 (6 oz) cans tuna, drained
- 10 oz package frozen broccoli
- 1 1/2 c cooked macaroni
- 4 oz can mushroom pieces and stems drained
- 1/3 c onions diced
- 1/3 c green pepper diced
- 3/4 c chicken broth
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1 c cheddar cheese optional
- Add all ingredients (except cheese) to a 4 quart crock-pot and mix well.
- Cook, covered, for 5 hours on low.
- If using cheese: Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole, cover and cook 5 -10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Stir and serve.