Try this delicious and easy to make tuna bake. This casserole recipe consists of twelve ingredients including cheddar cheese.
- 6.5 oz can tuna drained
- 2 celery stalks sliced
- 1/3 c sour cream
- 8 oz egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1/3 c Italian dried bread crumbs
- 3 c milk
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 t salt
- 1/3 c flour
- 1/4 c onions chopped
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1/4 c butter in a large saucepan.
- Add onions and celery and saute until tender.
- Add salt, pepper and flour and stir together; simmer for a couple minutes.
- Add milk slowly, while stirring, until mixture starts to boil.
- Add sour cream and stir until dissolved into mixture; set aside.
- Add tuna and noodles to mixture; stir.
- Pour mixture into a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt 1/4 c butter.
- Mix butter with bread crumbs.
- Add bread crumbs on top of casserole.
- Put in oven and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- With 10 minutes left to cook, add cheese on top.