Try this easy to make tomato vegetable beef soup recipe. Brown the beef in a skillet before adding it to the crock pot. Cook the soup on low for 8-10 hours.
What you need:
- 1 lb round steak, cut into bite sized pieces
- 28 oz can whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 4 c water
- 3 beef bouillon granules
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium ribs of celery, sliced
- 1/4 c onion, chopped
- 1/4 c dried parsley leaves
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/2 t marjoram
- 1/2 t dried basil leaves
- 1/4 t dried thyme
- 1/8 t dried sage
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Heat oil in a medium skillet.
- Add beef and cook until browned.
- Place beef and remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.