Try this quick and easy to make three bean salad recipe as a side dish at your next barbecue. It consists of ten ingredients, including kidney beans, cider vinegar, and onion.
What you need:
- 14.5 -15.5 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 14.5 -15.5 oz can wax beans, drained
- 14.5 -15.5 oz can green beans, drained
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/3 c cider vinegar
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1/2 t fresh ground pepper
- 1 t salt
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in an air-tight container and refrigerate for at least 24 hours to marinate.
- Let sit at room temp for at least 10 minutes before serving.