Try this quick and easy to make three bean chili. This easy chili recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including ground beef, chickpeas and tomatoes.
What you need:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 16 oz jar medium salsa
- 2 (15-16 oz) cans red beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15-16 oz) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15-16 oz) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 oz can diced green chiles, drained
- 4 c water
- 2 (1.25 oz) packages taco seasoning
What you do:
- In a 4 quart or larger saucepan, brown ground beef; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes uncovered; serve.