This easy three bean chicken soup recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including diced tomatoes and garlic. It’s cooked in a crock pot for 4-6 hours.
Three Bean Chicken Soup
- 3 c cooked chicken chopped
- 15 oz can navy beans rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can great Northern beans rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can lima beans rinsed and drained
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 c water
- 2 t chicken bouillon granules
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a 4 quart crock pot and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.