Try this easy to make Tex Mex chili. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including round steak, green pepper, and kidney beans.
What you need:
- 2 lbs round steak cut into bite-sized pieces
- 15 1/2 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 4 1/2 oz can green chiles, drained and chopped
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 t cumin
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t salt
What you do:
- In a large skillet, brown meat in heated oil.
- Place meat in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock pot and mix thoroughly.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.