Try this quick and easy to make succotash recipe. This side dish recipe consists of eight ingredients, including corn and bacon.
What you need:
- 10 oz package frozen baby lima beans
- 10 oz package frozen corn
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 1/2 T flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/2 c water
What you do:
- In a medium saucepan, add lima beans, bacon, water, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add corn and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, gradually add milk to flour while stirring.
- Add milk/flour mixture to vegetables.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened.