Try this quick and easy recipe for stuffed mushrooms Italiano. This easy appetizer recipe consists of only five ingredients, and is a delicious snack.
Stuffed Mushrooms Italiano
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1/4 c green pepper diced
- 1/3 c lean ground beef browned and drained
- 1 c spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 c Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Chop stems fine.
- Use 1/3 cup of the chopped stems and mix with green pepper, beef, and sauce.
- Distribute mixture evenly into 12 mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle cheese over caps and broil 8 inches from flame for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.