Try this quick and easy to make spicy veggie couscous. This easy vegetarian recipe consists of only four ingredients.
What you need:
- 28 oz jar chunky mushroom or chunky vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 c couscous, uncooked
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
What you do:
- Cook couscous per package directions and set aside.
- Combine sauce, peas and cayenne pepper in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When sauce is heated through, serve over couscous.