Try this quick and easy spicy corn casserole for your next side dish. This easy casserole recipe consists of 7 ingredients.
Spicy Corn Casserole
- 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 14.75 - 15 oz can cream style corn
- 4 oz can diced green chiles drained
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 c butter melted
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8.5 oz box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour contents of bowl into the baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50-60 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.