This quick and easy smoked sausage and beans casserole recipe consists of only 6 ingredients, including great Northern beans.
Smoked Sausage and Beans Casserole
- 2 (15 -16 oz) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz smoked sausage cut lengthwise then sliced into 1/4" pieces
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour uncovered.