Try this quick and easy to make slow cooker tuna casserole. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including and cheddar cheese.
Slow Cooker Tuna Casserole
- 2 (6 oz) cans tuna, drained
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c milk
- 10 oz package frozen mixed vegetables
- 12 oz package egg noodles cooked firm and drained
- 3/4 c cheddar cheese
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Spray inside of 3 1/2 quart or larger crock-pot with non-stick spray.
- Add all ingredients except cheese and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 5-6 hours on low.
- Top with cheese, cover, and cook until cheese melts (about 10 minutes); serve.