This quick and easy slow cooker sausage and vegetable pasta recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including smoked sausage, garlic, and penne pasta.
What you need:
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb cooked penne pasta
- 14.5 oz can tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 2 c vegetable broth
- 1 c green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 c celery, sliced
- 1 c yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 oz can tomato paste
- 1/4 c red cooking wine
- 1 T Italian seasoning
What you do:
- Mix all ingredients, except pasta, in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Stir in pasta then cook, covered, for 15 more minutes; serve.