Try this easy to make slow cooker pizza casserole. This easy crock pot recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including pepperoni and Mozzarella cheese.
Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 4 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 4 c penne pasta cooked firm and drained
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c Mozzarella cheese finely shredded
- 1 t dried oregano
- 2 t dried basil
- 1 t salt
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Add all ingredients, minus the Parmesan, to the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook, covered, 4-5 hours on low.
- Add Parmesan on top.
- Cook, covered, for 30 minutes on low.
Serve with garlic bread.