With only 7 ingredients, this slow cooker French dip sandwich recipe is quick and easy to make. When done cooking, serve beef with juices from crock pot.
What you need:
- 3.5 – 4 lb sirloin tip roast
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 2 c water
- 1 t beef bouillon granules
- steak rub
- Cuban rolls or French bread rolls, toasted
What you do:
- Rub roast with steak rub.
- Place roast in a 3.5 quart or larger slow cooker / crock pot with onion and green pepper.
- Mix water and bouillon and pour into slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Serve roast beef on rolls with onion and green pepper.
- Save liquid from crock pot to pour on roll, or pour into small bowls and serve with sandwich (au jus) for dunking.