This easy slow cooker bratwurst and cabbage recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including smoked bratwurst, shredded cabbage, and beer.
What you need:
- 1 lb smoked bratwurst, cut in bite sized pieces
- small head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 c water
- 1 c beer
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 t chicken bouillon granules
- 1 t caraway seed
- 1/2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t salt
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 5 hours on low, or until vegetables are tender.