This quick and simple crock pot chili recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including kidney beans, ground beef, and tomato sauce.
What you need:
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 15 -16 oz can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz can whole tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 T jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.5 T chili powder
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.