This quick and easy sausage and green bean pasta skillet recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including Parmesan cheese and smoked sausage.
What you need:
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 28 oz jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 12 -14 oz package of fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 14 -16 oz package frozen green beans
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 T olive oil
What you do:
- Split sausage lengthwise and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add smoked sausage and cook until browned; set aside.
- Add spaghetti sauce, garlic, green beans, and cheese to skillet and heat to simmer.
- Cook, covered, over low heat for 10 -12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cover, add smoked sausage, and resume heating for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Serve over fettuccine.