This quick and easy sausage and cabbage pasta casserole recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including garlic, onion, and bell pepper.
What you need:
- 16 oz dry small shell pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 lb turkey sausage, cut into 1/2” chunks
- 1 large head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ c crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ c olive oil
- ½ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
What you do:
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, cabbage, onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper.
- Cook about 15 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Brown sausage in a medium skillet.
- Stir in pasta and sausage to cabbage mixture.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally, about 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and serve.
- Recipe submitted by Ginger N. via Flint, Michigan