Try this easy rotini pasta salad. This recipe consists of only seven ingredients, and is a vegetarian delight for summer barbecues.
What you need:
- 16 oz package rotini pasta
- 1 c grape tomatoes, halved
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 T green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c black olives, sliced
- 1/2 c green pepper, sliced
- 8 oz Italian dressing
What you do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, chickpeas, onions, olives, and green pepper in a large bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and mix; serve.