Try this quick and easy to make red beans recipe. This vegetarian slow cooker recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including celery and chicken broth.
What you need:
- 3 (15.5 oz) cans red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c chicken broth
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 1/2 t ground cumin
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic and cook until tender.
- Place vegetables and remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir.
- Cook, covered, for 6 hours on low.
- Serve over rice.