Looking for an easy dinner recipe? Try this quick and easy ground beef casserole. This easy casserole dish consists of only six ingredients.
Quick and Easy Ground Beef Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 10 oz package elbow macaroni or shell pasta
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1/8 -1/4 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a large saucepan, cook macaroni according to package instructions.
- Drain and return noodles to pan.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and ground beef until browned; drain.
- Add soups, meat, and pepper to saucepan with noodles and mix until well combined.
- Pour contents of saucepan into a large baking pan or dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, or until heated through.