This quick and easy bacon and egg sandwich recipe can be enjoyed at breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It consists of 5 ingredients, plus salt and pepper.
Quick and Easy Bacon and Egg Sandwich
- 2-3 bacon slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 slices wheat bread toasted
- Miracle Whip salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place bacon on paper towel covered microwaveable plate.
- Cover with additional paper towels and microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp.
- Spray a heated skillet with non-stick spray.
- Add egg, salt, and pepper and cook sunny side up until whites are solid and yolk is slightly runny or per taste; remove from heat.
- Spread salad dressing liberally on both slices of toasted bread.
- On one bread slice, add egg, bacon and top with cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slice and enjoy.