Check out this quick and easy potato and vegetable casserole recipe, with ingredients including broccoli, cheddar cheese, and mushrooms.
What you need:
- 12 oz package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 12 oz package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained per package directions
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 c milk
- 1/2 c bread crumbs
- 1/3 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c diced green onions
- 2 T butter
- 2 T flour
- 1 t garlic, minced
- 1 t salt
- 1 t dried chives
- 1 T melted butter
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan; stir in garlic, flour and salt.
- Add milk and cheese and heat until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in potatoes and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place half of the mixture in a 9” x 9” baking dish.
- Combine broccoli with mushrooms and green onions then spread over potato mixture.
- Top with remaining potato mixture.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs and chives on top then drizzle with 1 T melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until nicely browned.