Try this quick and easy to make pepperoni pasta salad. This salad recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including rotini pasta.
What you need:
- 16 oz rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 c Italian dressing
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 3 1/4 oz package pepperoni, chopped
- 1 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 1/4 oz can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped with skin on
- 1/3 c green onion, sliced
- 1/2 c bell pepper, chopped
- 1 t basil, dried
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- In a large bowl, mix dressing, tomato sauce, black pepper and basil.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate, covered, for 2 or more hours; serve.