Try this quick and easy to make oxtail soup. This easy crock pot recipe consists of 13 ingredients, including onions, celery, and tomatoes.
What you need:
- 2 lbs oxtails
- 14.5 oz can tomatoes, undrained
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped in bite sized pieces
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 10 oz package frozen lima beans
- 3 c water
- 3 t beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 c flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Add flour to a shallow dish.
- Dredge oxtails in flour.
- Place oxtails in the bottom of a 4 quart or larger crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients except the lima beans.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Add lima beans and stir.
- Continue cooking for 1-2 hours, or until beans are tender and oxtail meat is falling off the bone.