Try this quick and easy no bean chili recipe. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 13 ingredients, including round steak, jalapenos, and onion.
What you need:
- 3 1/2 lbs round steak, cut in bite sized pieces
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 12 oz full flavor beer
- 1/2 cup jalapenos, chopped
- 1/4 c chili powder
- 3 t cumin, ground
- 4 t oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T olive or canola oil
- 2-3 T butter
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Brown steak in hot oil in a large skillet; place in crock pot.
- In same skillet with 2-3 T butter, cook onions and green peppers until tender, but not browned.
- Add vegetables and remaining ingredients to crock pot and mix thoroughly.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.