Thinking about making an appetizer? Why not try out this easy mozzarella sticks recipe. With only five ingredients, it’s a quick snack to make.
- 1 lb brick mozzarella cheese
- 1 c Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 c milk
- vegetable oil
- Cut cheese into 1" wide x 1/2" thick sticks.
- Mix eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Dip each stick into egg mixture, then roll in bread crumbs until covered.
- Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Fry sticks a few at a time until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with marinara sauce or ranch dressing.