Try out this delicious and easy appetizer recipe for mini pizzas. It only consists of 5 ingredients and is quick and easy to make.
- 4 English muffins split
- 1/2 c pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage ground
- 1 c mozzarella cheese shredded
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Brown sausage in skillet; drain.
- Spread out English muffins on a large baking or pizza pan.
- On English muffins: layer sauce, sausage, and mozzarella cheese in that order.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top and cook in preheated 375 degree oven for 10minutes, or until cheese melts.