This spicy Mexican beef stew recipe is a nice change of pace from your average beef stew. It’s cooked in a crock pot and consists of 10 ingredients.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs beef stew meat
- 15.5 oz can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1.5 c medium salsa
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and chopped in bite sized pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 t chili powder
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients into a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot / slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.