There are literally thousands of meatloaf recipes. Here’s a quick and easy one you can make for you and your family.
What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper, chopped
- 1 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1 t salt
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except ketchup in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into a loaf.
- Place loaf into an ungreased loaf pan.
- Write message with ketchup on top of loaf; cover.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes with cover on before serving.