This quick and easy marinated broccoli salad consists of 5 ingredients, including Mozzarella cheese and Italian dressing.
What you need:
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb fresh baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 3 oz package pepperoni, chopped
- Italian dressing per taste
What you do:
- Remove florets from broccoli.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli florets, Mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, and pepperoni and gently mix.
- Add 2 T Italian dressing or more per taste and toss.
- Chill and serve.