This quick and easy loaded spuds casserole recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including sour cream, bacon, and sharp cheddar cheese.
Loaded Spuds Casserole
- 5-6 baking potatoes washed, unpeeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 16 oz sour cream
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2-3 green onions chopped fine
- 2 T butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small skillet.
- Add onion and saute until onion is tender but not browned.
- Place onion and remaining ingredients in a large baking pan or casserole dish.
- Cook, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through.