This kimchi and ramen soup recipe is very quick and easy to make. It only takes 3 ingredients and 4 minutes to make.
What you need:
- 2 1/2 c water
- 1 package shrimp, pork, or chicken flavor ramen noodles with seasoning packet
- 1/2 c kimchi
What you do:
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add kimchi and return to boil.
- Add ramen and boil for 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add seasoning packet and mix thoroughly.
- Pour soup into bowl(s) and let sit to cool for at least 1 minute.
- May add more kimchi per taste.