Try this easy to make hot and spicy jalapeno chili recipe. It consists of 13 ingredients, including ground beef, spicy Italian sausage, and kidney beans.
What you need:
- 3/4 lb lean ground beef
- 3/4 lb spicy bulk Italian sausage
- 2 T fresh jalapeno pepper, diced
- 15 -16 oz can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 141/2 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 T white vinegar
- 2 t chili powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- In a large saucepan, brown beef and sausage; drain.
- Add onion, jalapenos, chili powder, black pepper, salt, and garlic and mix well.
- Heat on medium for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.