This delicious Italian round steak dinner recipe consists of 9 ingredients. It’s cooked in a crock pot and is easy to make.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs round steak
- 26-28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz dry egg noodles
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/2 t dried basil
What you do:
- Trim round steak of fat and cut into portion sized pieces.
- Set steak in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- In a medium to large bowl, combine spaghetti sauce, black olives, onion, garlic, bay leaf, oregano and basil.
- Pour mixture over round steak.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.
- Cook noodles per package directions; drain.
- Remove bay leaf and serve steak and sauce over pasta.